Saturday, May 3, 2008

Long time no post

Well, I feel like I haven't posted forever, maybe I haven't. I feel like I've been slacking a little and today I was thinking it was because I didn't have the pressure to report to anyone and that was bad for me. Also, I just wish the race was like two weeks ago or something, I am having a really hard time staying motivated.

This week and last were uneventful. I feel like my new shoes are giving me some issues so I think I might have to take them back. The foot falling asleep thing is worse than ever and so frustrating. I'm also getting a weird pain in one toe which I think might have to do with the shoes. I am going to switch back to my old ones until I figure something out.

I did 7 today and even though I would have really liked to do an 11 mile or more one I had a CPR class at 8 am and I knew it just wasn't going to happen. And next weekend I'll be in Vegas. Then the next week is the week before the race, can I run a really long run the week before? Do I want to? Should I? Should I just say 10 is good enough? I am a little nervous about this.

No comments: