Friday, May 16, 2008

Note to self...

Do NOT get sunburned any time in the next week. Wearing a sports bra on a very sunburned back is VERY painful! (I made this mistake today) So despite our crazy warm weather (which I am PRAYING will be gone by Memorial Day), I am going to lay on the sunscreen all next week because this sucks!

Also, just wondering if anyone has gotten their shirts. I was totally scared by the whole "sizes run extremely small" thing since I would be a large or xl even if they ran normal. I ordered a 2xl and I had to pay EXTRA so I really hope it fits! Has anyone received theirs yet?

I have been meaning to post a pic but I just can't seem to get one (leaning out the car window with my cel phone is NOT the way to get a picture) but they posted all of the street closure signs along the race route. It is SO scary when I see them because I am like, wait that is because I am going to be running on these roads! For 13.1 miles! AHHHH!

1 comment:

jess said...

yikes... i'll have to watch out for the sunburn thing. but i really want a good tan before i leave the sun forever!! (well, not forever.)
i did get my shirt. i got a large and it is definitely a small large, but it will work. i am a little paranoid about washing it however, and am bummed out that the colors turned out so light. anyhow- i am POSITIVE that a 2xl will be big on you. no worries. only 10 more days!