Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Because I've been slacking...


1. I gained back 3 lbs :(
2. I think I actually started feeling depressed! I felt guilty for not going very much on the trip or the first few days back and I lost so much momentum it seemed 100 times harder today to get out there.
3. I think my body got some much needed rest (good thing, my knees weren't hurting at all the past few days)
4. I decided getting down on myself wasn't the answer, getting back OUT there was.
5. I decided to stop stressing myself out about time.
6. I got my butt out there today even though I didn't want to.
7. I ran 7 miles. Just to prove I could. With the stroller. I didn't time it, I went REALLY slow, felt REALLY good and was happy that I could do the miles even with the stroller.
8. It was a beautiful day, I am happy with myself that I went. I don't have the desire to sit in my pjs all day and eat easter candy like I did yesterday and I don't feel like my world is going to end because our DVR broke (the week new shows are finally starting!)
So, to myself, welcome back!

1 comment:

jess said...

whoa.... 7 miles WITH a stroller?? now that is hard core. don't feel bad about the little vacay - just hop right back on the train and you'll be fine. sometimes you just need that break to realize how much you miss it!