Tuesday, March 18, 2008

glad it's over

So, today was one of those days when I just didn't want to run. But, I knew I needed to just get it done. So, after Aaron got home from work I headed down to the gym. It was going to be a treadmill run tonight. But, just as luck would have it (or my lack thereof today) both treadmills were taken. I jumped on the eliptical machine only to realize that my iPod was not working for some odd reason. argh! After just a few minutes one of the treadmills opened up (hallelujah) and I ran 4 miles. Not quite the 5 miles the training scheduled requested...but, 4 was all I had in me tonight. I am now home, showered and icing my left shin which is killing me for some odd reason. SO glad that tomorrow is a day off! Hoping for a better run on Thursday.

1 comment:

jess said...

my left shin is killing too!! what's up with that?