Thursday, March 13, 2008

FREE AT LAST

After yet another silly meeting with an xray tech that was off her rocker (just ask Kristen for the details), I am finally cleared.
Still broken toe. But it's healed enough to tape and go. The tech told me to run and if it hurt to stop. HELLO!!! And she asked why I was wearing the beautiful boot. Uh, why didn't you ask me that 6 weeks ago lady?
I DON'T CARE. I CAN RUN.
I think we (me and Kristen) decided that I will run alone on Sat to see how I do (and because I have to go at 6:30am while she sleeps peacefully). And then we'll resume Team SC on Monday.
Also after a week of donuts, donuts and more donuts, I started the likeacow blog; likeapig was taken. It's not up and running quite yet (have to make it cute and all), but it will be soon. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

brooke said...

Yay!! I'm so happy you'll be rejoining us.
Please let me know about the cow blog! (or was it pig?) :)

kristen said...

Does this mean no more donuts? :(

jess said...

yippee!!! i couldn't be more thrilled unless we were all training for an ice cream social! (see why this like a cow thing may not work for me?)