Monday, March 17, 2008

MY FIRST

Hey all you running cuties out there, this is my first post on the blog and it just so happens that today was my first day or real training ( and i am on vacation in Boston, how bizarre is that). Good thing my sister in law is running a half marathon the first of may so she has motivated to get me started. I know i am like 2 weeks behind or more but at least i am starting.
I don't know most of you but hopefully you will keep me motivated to keep on running and actually do my first half marathon. ( I am going to need a lot of help!)
Well hopefully I will talk to you soon but for now I am going to have a some more fun on my vaca!!!
Kacey Swensen

2 comments:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Welcome Kacey! Way to go on running while on vacation.

amy said...

Welcome, Kac! We'll have to do some training runs together for sure. I'm impressed that you started training on vacation. nice job.