Friday, March 21, 2008

short

good news: I actually ran tonight
bad news: I only clocked 4 miles

here's the scoop: we're headed to Palm Springs area tomorrow morning to spend Easter with Aaron's family. so, I decided to be a good girl and do the run tonight because I won't have the chance to do so tomorrow. The problem is my hubby was going to join me but he is feeling a bit under the weather. so, as soon as he got home from work I ran down to the gym and ran as fast and as long as I could until it was time to feed baby. I ended up only being able to do 4 miles...but, I did run it in 38 minutes. I was feeling it. sorry to disappoint. All you 7 milers tomorrow are awesome. I guess I'll blame the short distance tonight on the short amount of time I've been training. I really am hoping to jump into the regular schedule soon.

To end on a good note, I did finish all of the runs this week (4, 5 and 3 miles). Jess and I ran the 3 on Thursday on the bike trail with babies. Once again I am reminded why I don't like to run with the stroller...three words....TOO MUCH WORK!

That's all for now, folks!

No comments: