Monday, March 17, 2008

shirts.

so i have yet to run today- and honestly, with a sick, sick kiddo i'm not sure it will happen until late tonight. i have however finally gotten around to this:


what do you think?
it is a racerback tank- i'm not sure if you can see it all that well. here's the modified design: i think white may be best with the design- the other options are there on the right side. it is cotton, so we won't necessarily want to race in it, but for $12, i think it's a pretty good deal. so, opinions please!!! also, do you want it to say laguna hills half anywhere? or the date? or your name? do you think the logo should be bigger, smaller? i think we should do it on the front since the racerback doesn't allow for much room on the back. suggestions?? let me know- i would like to place the order asap. by the way-shipping is free on orders over $50.
ok, happy monday! hopefully i'll be posting later on about my amazing 4 mile run.




4 comments:

kristen said...

The shirt looks great, I like the logo. The logo could maybe be a little bigger (?) Probably better to leave off the name of the race, b/c we'll most likely get a shirt from them already - my opinion only of course. I don't think I want my name on mine, a little too public. Great job Jess, thanks for doing that, and quite a bargain too!

I don't think I'll get a run in today either, hubs is out of town and it may prove too difficult. We'll see... sounds like we're all having a "Monday!"

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

We are going to be so cute in our tanks, girls! Is it sad that the thought of taking pictures of all of us in our matching tanks gets me almost more excited than the race itself? I know, I'm a dork. Great job, Jess. Super cute!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

I love the shirt. And $12- what a steal. I don't think you should change anything- other than maybe a tad bigger. Awesome! Thanks Lup!