Monday, March 31, 2008

Hey Ladies!

Wow, it feels like eternity since I have posted. I think I don't even know half of you. I'm glad the pack is growing! Well, stress fractures are taking longer than I thought to heel. I am going to the physical therapist twice a week for grooling treatment. I get bruised up everytime as well as have electrical shock stimulation, stretching, strength training and this week I finally started walking. I am only aloud to walk 1/2 mile at a time and if my shins hurt I have to stop. They seem to be taking well to the walking though. There's no way I can be ready for the run in May but I'd sure love to get a t-shirt (large please) still. I promise to not put in on until I run a half. I am planning on running the Provo River Half on August 11th. My sister-in-law is going to run with me.

1 comment:

kristen said...

I saw this update a while ago, but didn't have the chance to comment til now - I have been wondering how the rehab was going, sounds quite painful! I think you are AWESOME to plan another race for August - go you. Best of luck, I can tell from the little I know about you, (very little considering we have a blog only relationship!)that you are a real goal-oriented achieving kind of girl, and that you will ck this off your list!