Saturday, March 1, 2008

mellow and yellow

I have struggled this week with this bad cold, I never made up for one missed run - but today was ok. I ran 4 miles this morning with some major hills. I didn't even look at the time so I have no idea how I did. I had to stop a couple of times to blow my nose, it's kind of hard to breath when you're all stuffed up so I had to get out that thick yellow "gu"(hey, we talk about poo and periods, I figure we can handle snot). The weather was grey and misty and a little chilly, actually kind of nice and mellow in a different sort of way.

Today's top music pics were "With Love" by Hillary Duff ,"Get Me Bodied" by Beyonce, ("A little sweat never hurt nobody!"), and "This Love", by Maroon 5. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

jess said...

yeah - snot is totally ok to talk about at this point. and the WORST when running. way to hang in there even though you aren't feeling well. Get some rest!