Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Against all odds...


6 months ago my wishes finally came true- a bigger house. 3,400 sq. to love. However the one side affect to having space to spread out (hallelujah) was that there is twice the space to lose stuff.
When I decided to take on the challenge, I knew finding my Ipod was key to my training. No music to listen to? Too much time to just think? Deadly combination.
So everyone stand up and cheer- I against all odds found my Ipod in a box in the garage. Out of the blue, while reading this book (GREAT book- you guys have to get it), felt the urge to find my Ipod. It could've been that she said in her book that if you don't have an Ipod or a walkman that you might as well not sign up for the race at all. Hmmmm. Anyway, I got a strong feeling it was in one box in the garage. Low and behold- IT WAS.
Yet another little sign that there is something (or Someone) bigger pushing me along in this whole crazy idea afterall.

2 comments:

jess said...

phew... good thing!

brooke said...

I'm glad you found it! I thought mine was broken yesterday (really the battery was just REALLY dead) and I really thought about turning around and going home! Good thing my phone had music on it, or I wouldn't have made it.