Wednesday, January 16, 2008

update...

ok, so today was a much needed break day (yeah for that) but i just wanted to let you know, for those of you have been losing sleep over it, I FOUND THE BLANKIE!!! Heavenly Father answers prayers no matter how stupid they are! i know- it's a miracle, and pretty ridiculous how excited i am, but bless that soul who picked up the blankie, folded it nicely and left it on a bench for me to find this morning. hallelujah! ok, i'm off to enjoy my day off. tomorrow is cross training, what should i do??

2 comments:

Carlie said...

Rollerblading? Do you still have some? I have been wanting to rollerblade so bad for the last few weeks (wierd, I know) and besides the inclement weather, I probably sold them in my moving-to-CA garage sale years ago and I just want to hit myself!!!

jess said...

oh i haven't had rollerblades in YEARS. like since jr. high i think. i'm not that coordinated!