Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 2: Team O'Farrell-- Its Working!!

Ok, not the running, we don't know if that is working yet, but the blog thing is! I had NO motivation this morning. I had told Aaron I was going to the gym in the morning before he went to work. He didn't say anything at 7:30 when he got up for work and I had brought baby into bed with me for some extra sleep. He called around 11 and asked if we had done our run. Nope, umm, I'll go to the gym after the baby goes down tonight (let's be honest we both knew that wasn't going to happen). Then it happened. Baby went down for morning nap and I got on the internet. Jessica had blogged and she didn't even walk today, she RAN! I couldn't be out done! So, off we went. Got ready, baby woke up, he ate and we were off. I didn't want to bring the puppy, but she got SO excited when she saw me getting ready, I couldn't leave her behind (we're going to have to figure something out soon enough). We were out for a whole hour! I am not sure how much of that we ran but it felt good! And we did some hills which I have to say is VERY hard with the jogging stroller. No drama to speak of, no butts in the air on Alicia, it was a good day. I even got sunburned and now I have a cool sunglass tan, like I am such an outdoorsy girl.



could you say no to that face??

2 comments:

jess said...

yeah!! it's working!! you totally outdid me... i was only out for like 40 min. i guess i'll just have to show you up tomorrow! (except that i am already sore!!)

brooke said...

I am SO sore tonight! I think I definitely need an easy day tomorrow, I don't want to get injured!