Monday, January 21, 2008

Can I Get a New Pair of Legs at Marshalls?

My legs hurt! Everything from my knees down. I ran my 35 minutes this morning after weights with my trainer and my legs are just killing. Feet, shins, calfs, angles, you name it, they hurt. Okay, I know I'm a whine-baby. Sorry. I guess I need to keep losing weight and that should help, right? I'm down 7 lds!
Have a great day everyone! We are headed to Chuck E Cheese's today for our day off (wahoo :}) It's snowing like crazy though!

1 comment:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Carlie you are so funny. I'm proud of you to keep going even though you were in pain. And you've lost 7 lbs! Yipee. Keep it up. And I don't envy the Chuck E Cheese trip- especially on a snowy holiday. Yikes.
P.s. Marshall's has it all- a new pair of legs would probably be by the shoe section.