Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bad day!


So I have been coming down with something. We thought it might be strep so my dad put me on antibiotics but they don't seem to be helping. So cancelled with my trainer today and switched my rest day from tomorrow to today. It was a good choice because I had Halle's birthday party which was a ton of work (check out my blog for pics). I just feel lousy!

To top it all off my back is killing me. Is it from running? I have never had back pain until now. Any tips for this one?


Oh, and here's a picture to show you why I am not running outside. You can't really tell from the pic but some of the piles are up to my waist!

2 comments:

brooke said...

Carlie, about the back pain, watch your posture. I realized at one point that I was really tensing up my shoulders and my neck and I was getting a lot of neck pain. I don't know if back pain could be from the same thing, but its an idea!

jess said...

yeah seriously... no running in that snow!!