Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Am I Addicted?

So I wasn't feeling good last night and this morning so I decided to use today as my day off instead of tomorrow. I got my 2 oldest kiddies off to school and put my 2 babies down for a nap. I was going to craft while they slept but for some REALLY WEIRD reason I got the itch to run!??? What's my problem? I was totally justified in taking today off since I was going to run tomorrow but I just wanted to run! I don't know why... it hurts, it's boring, I get nasty sweaty and so tired and I REALLY don't enjoy it! Whatever! I guess that's a good thing if I'm getting addicted to this awful sport, right?

So my knee really still hurts even with a brace. I sure hope this doesn't last because outside will be killer if it does! I went 3.2 miles in 40 minutes and I even went up a few hills (2.5 incline)!

1 comment:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Yes you are addicted. But I can think of far worse things to be addicted to!