Saturday, April 12, 2008

7 by 8.

i had to squeeze 7 in before the trek up to miq's house for the funeral, and lucky me, owey had me up by 4:30 so i was sure to make it in time. wasn't that thoughtful of him? i held him off until about 5:30 and fed him and was out the door as soon as the sun started to come up. this is my favorite, favorite time to run. i just love that there are no cars out, the sun is barely peeking through, it is still cool out, just love it. i did a loop from my house to save time (i would have loved to do the coast again, but driving to and from takes an extra 15 min or so) so i ran to the coast instead. it was a nice easy run there, downhill, and a much tougher run back uphill. really, it is tougher on my body, but mostly on my mind. when running alone, it is easy for me to give up and walk up a hill. anyhow, i did the 7 miles in about 80 min. a little slower than my flat terrain pace, but not too shabby. now, my hubby beat me to the shower, so here i am blogging.
hope you all have a good saturday and a great run!

1 comment:

amy said...

great job, jess. I missed running with you today!