Saturday, April 26, 2008

Proposal

I have a proposal. Are we all a little "over" the post-run blog? I still love reading about all of your experiences, but I feel like I personally don't have anything really new to report after each run. What if we morphed into more of a weekly summary of our runs? We could review the week on Saturdays, after our long runs? Unless someone has an amazing story to share, or a burning question, by all means, I don't want to limit anyone. I'm still so grateful for this blog. Especially in the beginning, it really helped me to get through each run, knowing that I had to go home and 'report' back to you all. And I still really like knowing we are all on the same page. So, just some thoughts.

For me, this week (although I did already write about Wednesday night), I ran Friday morning and today. Friday morning: yuck - major hurting knee, ran only 1.5 -2 miles and walked the rest of the way home, ~3.5 total. Today: much better: Miq and I ran 9, a good solid course with a nice mix of challenging hills and straight stretches. We weren't speedy (a little under 13min miles), but I felt strong, and definitely could have done 4 more (?!?). Memorial Day is just around the corner people! Wow!

No comments: