Thursday, April 10, 2008

bummed

so, my left quad. has been hurting ever since the 4 1/2 mile run on the treadmill the other night. I had the hubby do a little Icy Hot massage on it last night wishing that the pain would magically go away. tonight we headed out for a 5 mile run and after 2 minutes of running I knew it was a no go. I'm pretty sure that I've just slightly strained/pulled a muscle. Walking feels okay. Going up & especially down stairs in painful. Running right now is out of the question. :( So, I'm going to baby the muscle and hope to be back at it on Saturday. I'll keep ya posted. For tonight it was an easy 45 minute walk just to keep the muscles moving. It's funny how when running isn't an option it makes me want to do it all the more!

p.s. we need to decide on the revised training schedule! it sounds like most everyone is up for 7 miles this saturday. yes? Would you like me to do a proposed revision?

1 comment:

jess said...

awww man. i was so hoping it was all better! great, what am i going to do saturday?! make sure you rest up. and milk aaron for those massages!