Friday, April 18, 2008

I heart 3 mile days!

Funny that 3 miles used to be my hard core work out! I remember someone telling me once that you know you are a real runner when 3 miles isn't a big deal. So I guess we're all real runners now! We actually didn't make it out yesterday, we had a rough night and a 2 hour babysitting favor for a friend turned into a 4 1/2 hour ordeal. But I knew that we could easily squeeze in our 3 miles today. It was warm but not too bad, and I felt good except now instead of just my left foot falling asleep both of them are. It is SO annoying and distracting and I am so frustrated with it since I feel so good in every other way. I am torn on how much to run on Saturday, I'd like to do a long run, like maybe even 10 because next week with my sister's wedding its going to be much harder to get in a long run and be there in the morning to help her get ready (and walk around in heels the rest of the day!). But I'm nervous about the foot falling asleep. I want to get new shoes but I don't think a 10 mile run is the time to break in new shoes anyway. So I have some thinking to do. I know I have to decide by this evening because when it comes to 6 am I am never good at making decisions. (well I'm really good at making ONE decision which is to stay in bed!). Either way I'm running at least 7 since I didn't do a long run last week.

1 comment:

jess said...

didn't you say something before about getting your laces tied a different way? that hasn't helped? soo annoying!!