Saturday, April 12, 2008

a bit short

well, today I only made it 5 miles. the problem...my left quad. It felt good the first couple of miles but then I started having sharp shooting pain. so, I decided that a 5 miler was all my body could handle today. I was bummed to not complete the 7 miles listed on the training schedule but know that this is the best for my body in the long run. I know that this isn't a major injury but just a something I need to baby for a little while. I'm hoping to be back to full strength very soon.

as for the training schedule, here is what I am thinking:

Monday Tuesday Thursday Saturday
week 14 4 miles 5 miles 3 miles 6 miles
week 15 4 miles 5 miles 4 miles 7 miles
week 16 3 miles 4 miles 4 miles 11 miles
week 17 4 miles 5 miles 5 miles 6 miles
week 18 5 miles 4 miles 5 miles 4 miles
week 19 4 miles 4 miles

week 20 RACE!



Tell me your thoughts, ladies.

No comments: