Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back to the grindstone

So I'm back from our vacation. As I explained before, I ran Mon and Tues of last week, and planned to run Thurs at Disneyland, and Sat somewhere near our campground. Due to some major family setbacks we didn't get down to Anaheim til around midnight on Wednesay, and needless to say, I just couldn't get myself out to run Thurs am. I actually possibly would have, but my clothes were buried (and I mean seriously buried, I loaded the car - clothes and camping gear for six people for four days, not an inch to spare, yadda yadda). I did plenty of walking around Disney, so at least the muscles moved! Saturday I ran about six miles with a friend from my ward who is going to try and do the St. George marathon in the fall. We had a good run, she is an experienced runner and I picked her brain the entire time - she had some fun and very entertaining advice. The revised training schedule looks fine to me! Back to the grindstone tomorrow, week 14 !?! Wow!

No comments: