Tuesday, April 8, 2008

C A R E F U L L Y

That is how I ran today. I waited until hubby came home so I didn't have to push the stroller. I decided just to run for 30 min nice and slow to see how things felt. I felt pretty good. I realized it was the hills that were hurting my achilles tendon so I think I need to lay off of those for a while. I ran about 27 min, my tendon started aching a little so I walked and then ran again a little later. I probably didn't even do 3 miles but I would rather do something than nothing and rather do less than hurt myself. I don't feel it at all now so I must have done a good job of not pushing too hard. I really think I'm going to have to break down and buy new shoes.
I think I might skip tomorrow and try for 4 on Thursday.

As for shirts, sorry I must have missed this along the way, are they fitted? XL for me if they are, maybe L if not? I'm not sure these days, but these gigantic boobs have a hard time fitting into anything lately.

No comments: