Monday, April 14, 2008

hot mama


...and I'm not referring to the sexy type. I didn't get out the door until 9am this morning & let's just say with the heat wave that is currently passing through SoCal I came home a sweaty mess! The run actually felt really good - the sun not so much. Hey, maybe I'll get a nice tan out of this whole training thing (if you call a shorts & sports bra tan a nice tan). Due to the internet acting a little funky this morning, I was unable to map out a 4 mile course. So, I just went out and ran - hoping that my body would know about when to stop. Funny thing, I ran 4.2 miles just like you, Jess! I think we must be rubbing off on each other from all the hanging-out we do. ;) The difference is it took me 50 minutes...I'll blame it on the stroller. ;) So, the run is over and that feels great...because as you ladies know I usually run when the hubby comes home. This week is crazy busy for us, especially at night, so I will be a morning runner the next week or so. Hey, maybe it'll stick. That's all for now, folks!

No comments: