Monday, April 14, 2008

Sooooooo Hot!

So I want to steal Amy's pic for the day since that was me Saturday and today. Saturday was just a joke. I was soooooo tired and I traded 3 extra hours of sleep for my run. I should have just gotten up to do it but I didn't. So when I finally made it out the door it must have been over 90. And I had the stroller. I don't really know what part of me thought that 7 miles wasn't going to be a big deal because it was. And it didn't happen. I was sweating, baby was drenched with sweat in the stroller, I started feeling like I might pass out, my foot was asleep, it just wasn't happening. I turned around in the middle of a big hill, didn't even push myself up the hill just turned around and came home. I think it was around 4 miles, probably a little less. I didn't feel too bad though because we spent the rest of the day walking and I am sure I still worked my muscles.

Today I tried really hard to get out earlier, ok not that hard but sort of hard. We made it out a little earlier and it was quite a bit cooler so we did our 4 miles relatively easy, except for my stupid foot that keeps falling asleep! It is seriously the most frustrating thing. I have loosened my laces to the point that I'm sure its not good for my ankles because I have no support. It looks like I'm going to have to break the budget once again this month and get some new shoes (and I've been SO good on my budget!)

I may have to tweak the schedule a little for traveling purposes and I personally want to do 12 miles, something about that makes me feel better but I think it looks good. I'll stick with you guys for the most part.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Are you going to do the 12 instead of the 11?