Monday, April 28, 2008

fyi... a little freaked out


so, i've been doing some research this morning on the pain i've been feeling in my foot and i'm a little freaked out. i'm afraid it's peroneal tendonitis. i hate self-diagnosing, but i think i would be better off to err on the side of caution than to seriously screw things up. so, i am not going to run today, and probably not tomorrow - we'll see how i feel (although i may freak out since i haven't gone more than a day without running for almost 5 months!) wish me luck.

1 comment:

brooke said...

Ice and ibuprofen are your friends (I would take 3 ibuprofen at a time, totally safe while bfing). A friend made me feel better when I was freaking about my achilles by telling me that ANY injury you look up on line is going to have you TOTALLY freaked. So take that in stride, rest rest rest as much as you need (you didn't build up that base for nothing) and I know you'll be fine!!