Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Dreaded Disease




I have been a bloggin slacker! And also a little bit of a running slacker. I was all about the comeback from my shin splints, and then I got a serious case of . . . busy-itis! Man, life is just getting in the way. As my friend said today, wouldn't it be nice if school just started when I got there, and ended when I was ready, and homework was due when we were finished, etc. You get the picture. But that is not the way life works with four demanding kids, and a husband with 3 jobs, and so! I have again entered catchup phase. I ran 5 on Wednesday, and did my superduper hilly 4 today. Both were OK, I haven't had any more shin problems, thank goodness, but I feel a little weaker/slower for my missed runs, and yes I'm scared for Saturday.




Oh yeah, Jess, large shirt for me por favor.

No comments: