Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nothing new...

Well, nothing too new to report. I missed Tuesday, made up for it today. The baby and the dog were driving me NUTSO so it was actually good to get out of the house where I knew the baby would sleep and the dog would get tired. I decided to take the dog even if it meant I didn't get to go the full five miles because she was driving me crazy and I knew it was because she hadn't been for a walk in days. I NEEDED her tired. So I dragged her to the 4.6 mile turn around and managed about an extra lap around the neighborhood after. I wasn't hurting as bad as Monday, but still don't feel "normal" my foot fell asleep AGAIN, I was so frustrated, and my ankles were hurting a little. We made better time than on Monday but still not great. Oh well. We did it and that is what counts. Hopefully tomorrow's 3 miles will be a little easier on me.
And today was totally worth pushing myself out of the house since baby was much happier after his nap "add on" and dog hasn't done anything annoying since we got home.

No comments: