Saturday, April 19, 2008

7

Just checkin in...ran my three on Thursday morning, it was actually a little difficult, I felt kind of stiff, but it was fine, finished in :29.

Ran with Miq this morning, starting out on a pretty steep hill up and down, and then nice and mostly flat, with a few of what we like to call "inclines" (aka, mild hills). I ditched her on the way up the big hill and listened to my iPod (a little Martina McBride) and once I made it to the top, I turned it off and we gabbed our way through the rest of the run. We ran a really nice easy seven - didn't push the pace at all. I think (she disagrees) we could have gone faster, and we both agreed we could have gone on for another mile at least, but I feel good about doing the seven and not over extending myself. We finished in 1:29.

No comments: