Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Fun" Run

I neglected running this week until last night (my 3 yr old broke his wrist and his nose on Monday, and everything else has pretty much taken a back seat). So last night I ran with Mique, pretty late, we didn't get out til around 8:30pm. She had a really "fun" six mile route planned out for us. It looked kind of like this.

The run really did remind me of a really "fun" rollercoaster ride where you start out really high and then face a sheer drop plummeting down down down and then just when you think you have caught your breath the "fun" starts again, although this time the ride ended after a climb up up up (think tick tick tick tick tick). Wow, thanks Mique for setting up that run for us, let's do it again really soon!
(OK, I'm being a little sarcastic, it actually felt great to be out and running, and although the course was a "challenge", I must say we handled it extremely well, and in decent time - we think - anyway hopefully I can get another run in this week before Saturday. What are you ladies planning for your long run this week?

No comments: