Monday, April 14, 2008

dilemma.

so we have a bit of a dilemma on our hands with the shirts. now that i got all of your sizes, i went to go order them and the tanks are no longer on sale. they are now $25. tees however are $10. so, i can look around and see if i can find another website with cheaper tanks, i can get tees instead, or if anyone has a better idea i am open to it. again, i'm not sure if you all want to wear them the day of the race or if you just want to take pictures or whatever. i guess that would make a difference on what to do from here. i need your votes.
and if i'm not mistaken, everyone wants a large except amy wants a medium? is that right? sorry, your responses are all over the place and i think that is what i remember. sorry to put us back to square one.

2 comments:

amy said...

hmmm....I would really prefer to run in a tank. So, that is my first choice. but, $25 is a bit pricey. I'm not sure I am a fan of a t-shirt...mainly b/c I think we'll get one from the race itself (and b/c I seem to have a lot of t-shirts). I could use a new tank so I would be willing to pay more for that. Just my opinion.

Kristen said...

I think I agree with Amy, but a t-shirt would be ok too, I just probably wouldn't run in it race day. And I'm a large. Unfortunately.