Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is this thing on?

Hello? Hello? Where are you people?
4.3 miles. 51 mins. Almost 12 min miles- but I must say I had to walk for almost 10 mins of it. I reversed my route tonight from home and it ended up being the wrong choice. The hills of death ended up being at the end instead of the beginning of my run. Thought I could handle it. Thought wrong. So all things considered- did ok. Glad it's done. It was torture and I came home wondering why I am doing this to myself. Anyone else feel the same?

1 comment:

jess said...

patience sista!
good job on the 4.3! sa-weet!
and yes, there are days that i wonder why i'm doing this to myself. i think that may be the advantage for doing a shorter training schedule-- you're not in it long enough to really realize how crazy you are. lately i have been a little less motivated, but one thing that helps me is that i have the running schedule posted on the inside of my front door. every day i mark off the run with red sharpie and that is like the highlight of my day! it feels so good to have so many little red lines. sounds silly, but it works for me!