Tuesday, April 8, 2008

one of those days...

i guess it was just one of those days. i decided this morning to run for 60 min. i made it almost 6 miles (like 5.8). i totally agree with what kristen said about mentally being tired and over it. i kinda wish the race was this weekend. nevertheless, it is not.... so we have to keep moving forward - maintaining all that we have done and preventing injury all the while. so, i guess a revision of the schedule that we can all be happy with is in order - i think it really helps to all be on the same page. any volunteers?
LAST CALL FOR SHIRTS... ARE YOU IN? SO FAR CARLIE AND AMY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE GIVEN ME A SIZE. LET ME KNOW.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I did tag on to the end of a post a little while back that I would like a large please :)

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

I want one for sure- sorry I didn't make that clear. Large for me too. Love you Lup. Thanks for doing this!