Thursday, April 17, 2008

lovin' a simple three

I don't know about you guys, but having to run a mere 3 miles today was a treat. It's been a busy week for us and as I prepare today for some out of town guests coming tonight to stay with us, it was perfect timing for a short run. I was able to get out the door, run the three, and be back in time to clean the house, due the laundry & go grocery shopping before tonight. Oh, and I've got to fit a shower in there sometime before 5pm. Tomorrow we're off to Disneyland - so good thing it's a day off. I'm not sure I could do a long run & then walk all day the park. Though the 5 miles on Tuesday was nice to run on the coast with Jess, I much prefer just having to do 3 while pushing the stroller. So, how many miles is everyone planning on doing on Saturday? six? eight?

No comments: