Monday, February 4, 2008

Bad friend. Bad friend.

Hello blogging world. I am new to the blog scene and although I have been an investigator for a while now, I have been slow to commit. Today something happened that has brought me out of hiding. I broke Mique's toes. On accident. By wimping out on my early morning run-date (ok, I have a bad cold, and my little one does too and I was up with him from 3am on, but, no excuse!). I feel horrible! I made Mique answer the phone and run back to bed and bang her foot into a wall. Bad friend. Bad friend.

I have enjoyed lurking around this cute blog as a sort of "behind-the-scenes" gazelle (Miq's "secret" running partner - until she outed me) and have been inspired by you ladies. Now I feel in tribute to my downed running partner, the least I can do is to step up and take some responsibility and contribute - or at least throw my two cents in every now and then. I don't even know if I am posting this correctly. If not, no one will ever know of my repentant - blogging, but maybe I will feel a little better?

Anyway, best case scenario, Miq and I will be playing catchup this week with our running. Worst case - we won't think about that right now. And now, a moment of silence for Miq's toes......

1 comment:

jess said...

glad you've decided to join us kristen!!
let's hope for the best on those toes...