Monday, February 4, 2008

you're not alone...

miq- you are not alone on the "i hate mondays" train today. there is one word to describe my run this morning:
ROUGH.
that pretty much sums it up.
i think i psyched myself out because i looked at the schedule for the week and saw that today is 50 min, tomorrow 50 min, thurs 55 min and saturday 60! that started me off on the wrong foot this morning.
i also decided to try my running trail with the stroller since it was sunny out. the trail certainly is not flat, and thus not very conducive to stroller running, but i really didn't think owey could handle 50 min in his carseat next to the treadmill. wow. i seriously struggled.
let's just say i did NOT run 50 min without stopping.
let's just say i walked a little more than usual.
ok, a lot more.
it also didn't help that i saw 3 ladies from my ward (who are like 20 years older than me) running super fast with their jogging strollers and i about died. they put me to shame. i don't know that they recognized me (wearing sunglasses) and i certainly wasn't going to draw attention to my slow self. oh well.
the good news is - i did it (sort of).
so miq - go for it- get that monday run out of the way - and know that your lil sis got worked this morning.

No comments: