Monday, February 4, 2008

Mondays Stink and Toe Jam

I HATE MONDAYS!!! I got an early call from Kristen today (like 5am early) to say she was sick and Eli too. This makes 3 Mondays in a row. I feel bad that they have felt sick for almost a month straight. I also feel bad that our Mondays have been messed up almost from the start.
To worsen the situation, after I hung up the phone, I turned off the lights and proceeded to run into a wall (well not RUN but you know what I mean) and jammed my toes- 2 of them. It HURT. But I thought- hey it'll be fine in a minute...you know, you stub your toe within 5 minutes it usually feels better. Well not today- I'm limping around everywhere with my dumb jammed toes. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I'm hoping to gather up enough courage to go running alone (imagine the thought!!!!) tonight after Josh gets home. We shall see. I hope my toes feel better by then. Kristen offered to let me use her treadmill but I'm not sure that's the smartest move- 2 sick runners would not be good. We're both hoping she feels better soon (and not just so she can run with me; for other obvious- don't want your bf to be sick, reasons).
Am I the only I HATE MONDAY runner amongst our group (I'm pretty sure Kristen doesn't like them either)?

No comments: