Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nothing new...

I feel bad when I don't post but I also feel bad when I write boring posts! Monday was uneventful except for the minor heart attack I got when I heard a man screaming at the top of his lungs and turned around just in time to see his HUGE black lab bounding towards us. Luckily it was a nice dog and aside from giving me and Bella (my dog) a heart attack, we were ok. It was starting to get WARM on Monday (we didn't go until 11) so I decided Tuesday we better get out the door earlier.

Thanks to the arrival of a TOOTH on my way-too-young-to-have-teeth baby we haven't been getting ANY sleep and "early" ended up being 9:30 which was still incredibly hot! And I forgot my water so Tuesday was rough but we made it the full 45 min.

That's it folks! Uneventful is good I think! Isn't it funny how 45 min can be SO much harder than 90!?

No comments: