Saturday, February 16, 2008

a-mazing!

i am just continually amazed at how much my body can handle and at the steady improvements i am seeing. this morning i ran the bike trail again for a total of 75 min and 6.24 miles. 6.24!!! i am so excited!!! i am definitely tired, but feel so good about what i accomplished this morning. i ran the first 4 miles at about an 11 min mile pace and then slowed down the last third, but didn't stop at all except once to take off my jacket. so, my average mile pace was about 12 min. i am excited about that pace and although i'm not sure i could keep it up for 13 miles at this point, maybe someday... :) (like maybe May 26th-ish?) at the end, i felt like i could have gone farther, but i was really glad to stop at 75 too. anyhow- i hope things went well for all of you - i was thinking of you girls a lot during my run and that helped to keep me motivated! have a good weekend!

No comments: