Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Didn't Mean to Leave You Hanging!

First of all, sorry Jess for not writing since Friday. I am still very much in this thing, just crazy life stepped in. I have completed all my runs without incident and am ready for rest day tomorrow! I looked at plane tickets yesterday and it's like $600 for Jeff and I to fly there Memorial Weekend. What happened to the days of $99 flights? So we talked about it and I am going to keep watching and if they don't go down (which I'm pretty sure they won't) I think we'll just drive. Then my kiddies can come and cheer on their mama and we can all take a little vacation. Plus, I always like having my own car when I go places.

Mique, I am so very sorry about your toe. I have been praying to have no accidents during this training process (my sis, Katie just spranged her angle and had to stop running). I hope it heal quickly so you can get back to the wonderful torture!

Kristen, welcome to the team. Now you just need to start a family blog so we can all get to know you a little better!

Jess, I think you need to take charge of the t-shirt designing. I'm really excited about these and I think we need a leader. You got us all into this so I nominate you! :)

I hope you all have a great week. It is supposed to get up to 40 degrees by the end of the week here so I am hoping to run outside Saturday (and hoping the snow melts so we can see the lawn soon).

1 comment:

jess said...

yeah carlie!!! glad to know you're in it for the long haul!!
sorry- we probably picked one of the most expensive weekends to fly down here - but driving isn't all that bad i suppose. i figure by the time you leave for the airport 3 hours early you may as well have driven anyways!