Monday, February 11, 2008

What's up?

Before I comment on your post Brooke, let me whine about today. So I went 70 minutes Saturday, which was nice and uneventful. Today's 40 minutes should have been a breeze, right? They were everything BUT a breeze! It was so hard! I again felt like I was dying! I don't know what's up with these off days but I sure hope the day of the race isn't an off day for me!

Okay, so everyone I have talked to says to follow Hall Higdon. So if you want to switch I'll do it. I like the training we are doing but I have been really nervous about the 90 minutes this Saturday. I went 70 minutes last Saturday so next week wasn't such a big increase and I think I can do it now. I love to hear all of your wisdom because when it comes to running I don't have any. I'm up for whatever, but like Kristen, I think we should all do the same thing. It's much more fun that way!

Also, what happened to the shirts? Did that die? Jess, I think you should take charge!

1 comment:

jess said...

blame it on monday, that's what i always do...