Saturday, February 9, 2008

Greetings from the couch...

Just a little note to say I'm still checking in, despite my inability to actually participate. In some ways it stings a bit to look at this blog and know I have nothing to contribute. The same way I feel when I see runners on the street- 'Oh I wish I was that yucky sweaty girl with a hat with holes in it and dorky running apparel.' Strange how quickly I embraced my runner-hood.
I saw this quote on Kristi's blog and I love it
"There is only one way to run but hundreds of ways to be a runner."
Sounds like you all did well today. I'm proud of you and thinking of you daily. I can't wait to get my PI's back on and go to town. I only hope I can get back on track when the time comes (24 days and counting).
Think of me when you are cussing inside and wanting to die....
I wish I was right there with you.

1 comment:

kristen said...

bummer, you made me sad. Maybe you could look into swimming this week?