Monday, February 11, 2008

OK So maybe I over reacted....

Sorry to cause drama! I didn't mean to. Anyway, I think maybe I was over reacting. I think the next two Saturdays were stressing me out but now that I take a second look I think there is no reason we can't just tweak a few things and keep the same plan. So what if we change this Saturday's run to 75 min and next Saturday's to 90 min and then tweak a few of the Saturday runs we can keep everything else the same. I think if we do the 9 miler and then change some of those 7 milers to 10 and 11 I would feel better. I just hated the idea of doing 9 and then not doing as much and then all the sudden doing 3 more miles with 12. I think it was easier to say, ok I did 9, what's one more, I did 10 what's one more, know what I mean??
Ok, so I took Jessica's word document and made some changes in red. I made this Sat 75 min, next Sat 90 min. I changed the first "miles" Saturday to 5 since I think we would all agree 3 is too short. I changed the progression so we go 9, 10, 11, 12 on Saturdays and I moved the 12 miler a little closer to the race, it was scaring me that it was almost a month before, last time I had done it only the week before, it was very fresh in my mind that yes, I COULD do this.
Anyway, I can't figure out how to post a word document on this so I'll e-mail it to Jess and she can redistribute but I want to make sure that looks good to everyone and we all think it works so let me know!!

As for shirts I don't think I would wear one during the race but I would love one for pictures. As long as it wasn't too much $$ I think that would be fine, I'm sure I'd wear it again to the gym and stuff. It would be cool if we could get a tank we could wear during the race but I think they can be sort of pricey so I'm not sure...

No comments: