Saturday, February 16, 2008

Vote please....

I am super impressed with all your runs today. And jealous of course. But more proud than anything. YEAH- awesome job to all of you!!!!
Today I showed Josh my toe and said, "Really, it feels good. Do you think I can start yet?" He was super shocked at how it looks completely fine (no bruising, no crookedness, no nothing). I've been wearing that ugly boot thing since the dreaded day (2 weeks ago on Monday). I haven't done any exercise. I've rested. I've walked only when needed (I do still have 3 kids ya know). SO.................what do you think.....................
Can I start again? Yes or no.
Kristen told me the other day that she wanted a doctor's note (boooooo). I can see why it would seem stupid to just go for it. I don't want to injure it worse. But I really do feel healed.
I'm now taking ballots.

3 comments:

kristen said...

I think my vote should count extra since I want you back more than anyone. I say doctor's note required for two reasons: 1) If he says yes, then you really are cured and can enjoy the running without worrying, and 2) if he says no then the bone isn't ready, and you won't do more damage and you'll be stronger in another week or two. I know you don't like that, but since when have I held back? Still love ya though...

jess said...

i totally agree with kristen.... i love you and want you back on track, but would be devastated if you hurt yourself even worse. i say go back to the dr. or at least give it another week... gotta look out for my sis!

brooke said...

I agree w/ everyone else!