Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Warm and windy

Sorry I haven't checked in. I ran yesterday and today, both my normal route, although later in the day than I like. I miss the feeling of getting up early and getting it over with and starting the day with a success. Waiting makes it much more difficult, like the whole running plan is more intrusive on my time, taking away from my other responsibilities. Of course, that is totally fixable, but I've gotten out of the good habit of going to bed early, and the mornings seem tougher. Anyway, today was quite warm and windy - nothing like running when it feels like someone is pushing you backward. Both days were do-able, not easy for sure, but felt good when I was done. I love Tuesdays after my run, it's like Christmas Eve - no running tomorrow - Yay!

As far as the "new" schedule, I haven't really had the brain power to look at it closely and pray and ponder about it. I'll check it out soon. So, happy rest day manana! Jess, post a picture of your new 'do! I just got full on bangs, not such a great idea, don't recommend.

No comments: