Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh my!

First of all it looks like I have some weird skin disease but really it's just bruises. So I had no idea what I was in for. I went back yesterday to the PT to finish my appointment since I had to leave early yesterday to pick up Halle from preschool. I had no idea that I was going to be put through excruciating pain! I was there 2 hours and for part of that the physical therapist took the hard pieces of plastic with rounded edges and scraped them up and down my shins pushing really hard. I was sweating and almost in tears. Having 4 babies was seriously easier than these few minutes. He says we have to do this twice a week!!! I am really scared. It is supposed to break up all the scar tissue or something. To top it all off my legs are so sore that even walking hurts. I have no motivation to workout!

2 comments:

kristen said...

Wow, who knew? I was hoping you'd get the gentle massage in the dimly lit room. It sounds like the therapy is more expensive than the problem!

brooke said...

Ugh! That sucks Carlie! Last time I got an injury I would go to get it massaged out and it was SO painful! One day I finally said to the guy, look can you just do my back for a little bit afterwards so I can end with something good!? That just looks so painful though, I'm so sorry!